Rekluse announces new products for Indian Thunder Stroke models.
High performance product line now available for Indian® Chief, Chieftain, Springfield and Roadmaster models including RadiusX and TorqDrive® clutches.
RadiusX (Auto Clutch)
RadiusX combines TorqDrive (+4 friction disks) and EXP technologies to fit within the existing OE clutch components delivering higher torque capacity and increased power transfer.
- Take off and stop in gear without using clutch lever – no more stalls
- Reduces lever pull effort by 20%
- Experience maximum power delivery
- Confidently navigate traffic and slow speed conditions
- Standard clutch lever function with full override
- TorqDrive thin friction disk technology allows more disks to fit in the OE clutch footprint (+5 friction disks)
- Increases torque capacity by over 20% for stronger clutch engagement
- Smoother shifting
- Lighter clutch pull (reduced by 20%) with no compromise in power delivery
- Steel core friction disks provide improved heat dissipation and longer clutch life
“Our new auto and manual clutches for Indian® Thunder Stroke models represent the next step in growing our V-twin presence, giving more riders access to our high-performance clutch technology. The unique clutch design of the Thunder Stroke platform challenged the team to adapt our technology and created the opportunity for us to really customize the performance for the motor. These products showcase our passion for improving the riding experience. We are excited to get these products in rider's hands and for them to experience all of the benefits these products offer” shared Rekluse President, Sean Brown.
Contact your local dealer or Rekluse to learn more.