Read on to see how Rekluse can take the performance and rideability of the Indian FTR 1200 to the next level.
Rekluse RadiusX and TorqDrive® high performance clutches are now available for Indian FTR 1200 (2019), FTR 1200 Rally (2020) and FTR 1200 S (2019) models.
RadiusX (Auto Clutch)
RadiusX combines TorqDrive (friction disks) and EXP (auto clutch disk) technologies to fit within the existing OE clutch components delivering higher torque capacity and increased power transfer.
- Take off and stop in gear without using clutchlever – no more stalls
- Confidently navigate traffic and slow speed conditions
- Matches OEM torque capacity
- Standard clutch lever function with full override
- Pressure plate springs included to keep lever pull similar to OEM
- Part number: RMS-6216200
TorqDrive (Manual Clutch)
A high-performance clutch pack designed to decrease slip and unlock the full power of the engine.
- TorqDrive thin friction disk technology allows more disks to fit in the OE clutch footprint (+4 friction disks)
- Increases torque capacity by over 23% for stronger clutch engagement
- Smoother shifting
- Lighter clutch pull (reduced by 11%) with no compromise in power delivery
- Steel core friction disks provide improved heat dissipation and longer clutch life
- Part number RMS-2816200A
The same clutch technologies found in RadiusX and TorqDrive have been put to the test over recent years at the highest levels of racing. Here's what some of the professional racers from the American Flat Track Premiere Twins class have said about running Rekluse products.
Jared Mees - 6x AFT Grand National Champion - TorqDrive
Jeffrey Carver Jr. - RadiusX
Contact your local dealer or Rekluse to learn more.