Have you tried Rekluse Factory Formulated Oil? Now through May 31st, Rekluse is offering direct savings on oil developed to improve clutch life and performance. What are you waiting for?
Whether you're just entering riding season or you get to ride all year-round, bike maintenance is critical for the well-being of our beloved, high-performance machines. Rekluse wants to help get you prepped and escape rising costs with
20% off their Factory Formulated Oil line with code Spideroil22.
What are the benefits of Rekluse Factory Formulated Oil?
Rekluse Factory Formulated Oil was developed and tested in-house to improve the life and performance of both OEM and Rekluse wet clutch systems. Here's what you can expect:
- Improved power transfer through the clutch
- Smoother shifting
- Longer clutch life
- Designed for use in wet clutch systems
Drawing upon 19 years of innovation and experience with clutches, this oil has been engineered and tested to ensure it meets our high-performance standards.
What machines is Rekluse Factory Formulated Oil Available for?
- 10W-40 for 4-Stroke Powersports Engines (RMS-1099001)
- 20W-50 for 2-Stroke Transmissions and 4-Stroke Engines (RMS-1099002)
- 20W-50 V-Twin Primary Oil for Harley-Davidson and other V-Twins (RMS-1099003)
Order Rekluse Factory Formulated Oil directly on our site via the button below and enter code "Spideroil22" to get 20% off your oil order.
Orders can also be placed through your participating local dealer or with our Customer Service Team at 208-426-0659 or email@example.com.
Rekluse Factory Formulated Oil meets JASO-MA2 standards, best for clutch performance. All three products meet API SL service category, meaning they are also high-quality engine oils.
Rekluse Factory Formulated Oil Sale Terms & Conditions:
- Spideroil22 code good for 20% retail value of Rekluse oil product only
- Code may be used 2 times per user with a maximum purchase of $500 each transaction.
- Discounts cannot be combined
- Offer good only for orders placed and shipped in the US
- No exceptions or substitutions